منتديات صوت بلدنا
السلام عليكم
أهلا و سهلا بك في منتديات
صـوتـ بـلــدنــا
معلوماتنا تفيد بأنك غير مسجل أو لم تدخل اسم المستخدم الخاص بك
إذا أردت الدخول أو التسجيل تفضل من هنا ...
منتديات صوت بلدنا
السلام عليكم
أهلا و سهلا بك في منتديات
صـوتـ بـلــدنــا
معلوماتنا تفيد بأنك غير مسجل أو لم تدخل اسم المستخدم الخاص بك
إذا أردت الدخول أو التسجيل تفضل من هنا ...
منتديات صوت بلدنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

صوت بلدنا بني عبيد ميت فارس إسلاميات برامج دروس تعليم حماية شبكات اختراق هاك حوار جوال ألعاب ترفيه دعم تطوير دعاية إعلان ثقافة لغات أسرة مرأة طفل صحة رياضة إشهار سياسة أخبار قضايا قانون قصة شعر خواطر

الرئيسيةالتسجيل.:: البوابة ::.الإعلاناتأحدث الصوردخول

شاطر | 

الجزئ الثانى و الثالث

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

بيانات العضو

eNg AhMeD
eNg AhMeD
.::نائب المدير ::.
.::نائب المدير ::.

معلومات العضو

ذكر
المساهمات : 507
العمر : 31
السٌّمعَة : 32
النقاط : : 55896
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/09/2009

معلومات الاتصال

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

مُساهمةموضوع: الجزئ الثانى و الثالث   الجزئ الثانى و الثالث I_icon_minitimeالأحد 15 نوفمبر 2009, 09:34

اليكم الجزىء الثانى و هو ان تقوم بجمع ثلا جزوع من الشجر الميت
والمعلم هذه المره هى Zirella
Collecting Wood
to
Zirella
وهو كالاتى
انت: hi
Zirella: Oh, heaven must have sent you! Could you please help me with a
quest?
انت: quest
Zirella: By the way, 'quest' is a keyword that many NPCs react to, especially those which have tasks for you. So darling, about that
quest... are you listening?
انت: yes
Zirella: Thank you so much for your kindness. I'm an old woman and I desperately need firewood for my oven. Could you please
help me?
انت: help
Zirella: You're such a treasure. In the forest south of here, there are
dead trees without any leaves. The first thing you have to do is search for one, okay?
Zirella: Splendid, once you've found one, 'Use' it to break a
branch from it. Did you understand that so far?
Zirella: Good... so after you broke a branch, please
push it here and select 'use with'. That will turn your mouse cursor into crosshairs. Then left-click on my cart. Alright?
Zirella: To push the branch, drag and drop it on the grass by holding the left mousebutton and moving the cursor to where you want to throw the branch. Just push it near my
cart before you 'Use' it, alright?
Zirella: Thank you darling! My cart is right beside me. Two branches should be enough. I'll see you soon, good
bye for now!
انت: bye
Zirella: Good bye Player, may Uman bless you!

• After putting 2 branches in the cart:
Zirella: Right, thank you sweetheart! This will be enough to heat my oven. Oh, and you are probably waiting for your reward,
yes?
Zirella: Well, you deserve it! You really have earned some experience! Also, you may enter my little house now and take what's in that chest beside my bed. Good
bye for now!
انت: bye
Zirella: Good bye Player, may Uman bless you!

و الجزئ الثالث من المهمه هو مع العلم Tailor
و هو ان تقوم بقتل الارانب و الغزلان و جمع اللحم منها
ثم ان تزهب لتبيعها له مقابل النقود
كالاتى
Carlos: Be greeted, Simsalabim Hocuspocus! As a tailor and merchant I have to say - we need to do something about your outfit
, shall we?

انت: outfit
Carlos: Very well. Just choose an outfit and a colour combination that suits you. You can open this dialog anytime by right-clicking on yourself and choosing 'Set Outfit'. Just try it and then talk to me again!

• After closing the outfit dialog:
Carlos: Welcome back! You know, after providing my little outfit service, I like to ask a little favour of you. Can you help
me?

انت: help
Carlos: You see, I'm quite hungry from standing here all day. Could you maybe get me some food
?

انت: food
Carlos: Thank you! I would do it myself, but I don't have a weapon. Just kill a few rabbits or deer, loot food from them and bring me one piece of meat
or ham, will you?

انت: meat
Carlos: Splendid. I'll be awaiting your return eagerly. Don't forget that you can click on the 'Chase Opponent' button to run after those fast creatures. Good bye
for now!

Carlos: Welcome back, Simsalabim Hocuspocus! Did you have a successful hunt and carry a piece of meat
or ham with you?

انت: meat
Carlos: What's that delicious smell? That must be a piece of meat! Please hurry, simply ask me for a trade
and I'll give you two gold pieces for it!

Player: trade
Carlos: Very nice! Food for me! Sell it to me, fast! Once you sold your food to me, just say 'ready
' to let me know you are done.

انت: ready
Carlos: Well, that's how trading with NPCs like me works. I think you are ready now to cross the bridge to Rookgaard, just follow the path to the northwest. Good luck, Player! ...
Carlos: And by the way: if you thought all of this was boring and you'd rather skip the tutorial with your next character, just say 'skip tutorial' to Santiago. ...
Carlos: Then you'll miss out on those nice items and experience though. Hehehe! It's your choice. Well, take care for now!

الموضوع الأصلي : الجزئ الثانى و الثالث 
المصدر :
مُنتَدَيَاتْ صُـوتــْ بَــلَــدْنََــا

eNg AhMeD

الجزئ الثانى و الثالث

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

(( مَا  يَلْفِظُ  مِنْ  قَوْلٍ  إِلَّا  لَدَيْهِ  رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ))

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات صوت بلدنا :: .:: قسم الألعاب ::. :: .:: TiBiA ::.-
©phpBB | انشاء منتدى | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | آخر المواضيع